Monday, June 11, 2007

Are you wearing a wire???

This past weekend was a tad bit exciting! I was in the emergency room all day Friday, and ended up leaving attached to what felt like a car battery!

Here I am right after we got home from the hospital...then "Dr. Jon's" smiling face cured me... & I was brand new again!
Really, I'm okay, just some crazy things going on with my heart. I went to the hospital by myself, and a couple hours later Jon comes around the corner to keep me company, so that made my day! I did take the doctor's advice somewhat & rested for a few hours while I missed a friend's party I really wanted to attend... but hopefully they will forgive me :) Saturday evening's wedding was a great one, and you'll see more of that in a future post... My wires kept popping out though, and I kept getting the same "Are you okay?" question.
My reply? "Shhhh! I'm working undercover, don't tell anyone!"

Sunday I had some fun with Jon's niece, Hannah. She is an absolute doll baby, and is no doubt the best model I have ever worked with:) I wish I could post them all!

No comments: