Friday, December 29, 2006


I hope everyone's Christmas was as fulfilling as mine! Here's a shot of my baby, Dikata, saying "Happy HOWLidays!!!" He's such a sweetheart :-) If you look at the image closely, you can tell I did some quick Photoshop work... Dikata does not like to wear clothing of any kind, he's a true naturist at heart ;-) So, I had Jon hold the hat on him while he ever-so-loudly protested. I know, I'm so cruel. But, it's okay: I gave him a big Greenie afterwards for a peace offering, and he graciously accepted. The Photoshop work was done in a hurry, since I had only 10 minutes to upload the photo, do some magic & finally burn the cd before we had to leave for the printer to create the Christmas cards.

I'm still deciding what to do for New Year's Eve... which is somewhat odd, considering I usually have hotel reservations, concert tickets & any other travel arrangements set in stone by Halloween. I'm anxious to see how this one turns out since I'm not quite the partier I once was :) Somehow, I feel it will be just as fun... although not many can top the excitement of last year's celebration, when I had the most fulfilling elevator ride of my life... ;)

No comments: